Balance Activ Moisturising Gel & Pessary
Suffering from the menopause can cause lots of different intimate health conditions. Vaginal or intimate dryness is one of the most common. It is estimated that 57% of post menopausal and 15% of pre/peri menopausal women suffer with intimate dryness.
Balance Activ Moisturising Gel and Pessary have been formulated to provide fast acting soothing relief from vaginal dryness and discomfort. Both are free from parabens and hormones. The gel is available in a pack of 7 single use hygienic applicators and the pessary is sold in a pack of 10.
The gel contains a patented mix of 2 Hyaluronic acids which helps provide longer lasting relief. Our menopause products are specifically formulated to accommodate all stages of the menopause. This is important as typically the pH of the vagina increases from pre to post menopause.
Gel (launching October 2019)
- Water based moisturiser and lubricant
- Long lasting relief
- Non stick and fragrance free
- Contains Hyaluronic acid and sweet almond oil
- Fast acting soothing relief
- Easy to use
Where to Buy Balance Activ
Balance Activ is available in many retailers nationwide such as Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons, Boots and online via Chemist.co.ukWhere to Buy Balance Activ
How to Use
It is most convenient to use both gel & pessary formats at bedtime, when lying down in a comfortable position. This helps them stay in place and can reduce leakage, although you may choose to wear a panty liner.
How to use Balance Activ Pessaries
- To use vaginal Pessaries, wash hands and remove a single pessary from the foil wrapping.
- Sit or lie down with knees bent and legs apart. Gently insert the pessary into the vagina as far as is comfortably possible using your fingers.
- Wash hands again. Remember, the pessary should not be divided as it is intended for single use.
How To Use Balance Activ Gel
- Twist off the cap and insert the whole of the neck of the tube into the vagina, and squeeze out the contents.
- Remove the tube whilst continuing to squeeze, and discard.
There may be a slight leakage, so it may be helpful to wear a panty liner. If this occurs, rest assured the product is still working effectively.